About Dr. Nelson R. Maldonado
Dr. Nelson R. Maldonado graduated from the University of California, Irvine and performed his Residency at Kaiser Permanente Foundation Hospitals in General Surgery and affiliated hospitals in Southern California.
In 1992, he was recognized as a Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery.
Dr. Maldonado is a Member of the American College of Phlebology and a designated provider of the non-surgical Venefit™ Targeted Endovenous Therapy procedure, formerly known as the VNUS Closure™ procedure. He is a specialist in venous and lymphatic issues and continues to practice General and Thoracic Surgery as well.
After a successful practice in Oklahoma, Dr. Maldonado and his wife relocated to Grass Valley, California in 2005. The Maldonado family enjoys Tahoe and the outdoors.
Our friendly, professional staff, Lupie and Sarah, will assist you throughout your visits and procedures.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in vein care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Providing the most advanced vein care procedures.
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.